Here are the steps to access SolidCP on HTTPS.
Below are the basic requirements.
- Domain name/Sub-domain
- SSL certificate
- Administrator level access
Let's consider abc.com as your domain name, and you want to run the SolidCP control panel on "Solidcp.abc.com." You also want to run your control panel in a secure environment, e.g., on https://solidcp.abc.com.
- If you don't have an SSL certificate installed on abc.testing.com, please install that using this article.
- Login to the server.
- Open the search bar and search the IIS. Next, click on the Internet Information Service (IIS) Manager.
- Once the IIS has opened, click on the WIN-********, click on the sites as shown in the below screen capture.
- Click on the Solidcp portal website, then click on the bindings shown in the below screen capture.
- Click on the Add button as shown in the below screen capture.
- Select HTTPS from the drop-down, as shown in the below screen capture.
- Here, follow the below steps.
- Select the IP address from the drop-down menu.
- Add the domain name in the hostname section on which SolidCP will work.
- Check the Checkbox located beside "Require server name indication."
- Select the certificate which is issued for that domain name from the drop-down. Then click on the "Ok" button.
- Now, The SolidCP starts working on the HTTPS.