Email Forwarding can be used to forward your emails from one account to your preferred account. With Email forwarding, you can back up your email accounts easily. Following are the steps to set the email forwarding in SolidCP.
- Login to SolidCP using your Credentials.
- Click on Accounts under POP/IMAP EMAIL section.
- Find and Click to the email account on which you require to set the email forwarding.
- At next page, scroll down and find the option MAIL FORWARDING. [Forward Mail to Address]
- Enter your forwarding email address.
- Click on Save button.
You can select the Delete Message on Forward option to remove the email from the server after being forwarded to your forwarding address.