While you add a domain in SolidCP, you are given a checkbox to add a website along with the domain. So, when you do not choose to create a website with a domain, you can create it later. In this tutorial, we'll guide you to add a website in SolidCP.
1. Log in to the SolidCP control panel.
2. Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on the All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under whom you want to add a website.
4. On the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To add a new website, under Web & Applications section, click the Web Sites icon.
5. On the next screen, you will see a list of previously created websites. To add a new website, click on Create Web Site button.
6. If you want to add the website without any prefix, then keep the first text box blank. Select your domain name from the drop-down menu. Keep Include Zone Template checkbox checked, and click on Create Web Site button.
7. Once the new website is created, you will see the Web Site Properties page. Select Folder in your Hosting Space radio button and browse to the path of your web application. If you want to redirect your website to some URL, select the Redirection to URL radio button. Click on the Save Changes button.
8. Click on the Extensions tab to change the Application Pool or PHP version of your website.