You can easily manage your domains and their DNS records via the SolidCP control panel. This tutorial will assist you to add a domain/website from the SolidCP control panel.
1. Log in to the SolidCP control panel.
2. Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on the All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Next, click the username link under whom you want to add a domain name.
4. On the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To add a new domain, under the System section, click the Domains icon.
5. On the next screen, you will see the list of previously created domains. To add a new domain, click on Add Domain button.
6. Click on the Domain link if you want to add the main domain and the Sub-domain link to add a sub-domain.
7. Type the new domain name in the text box. Now, if you want to create a website in IIS for this domain, keep the Create Web Site check box checked. Also, to enable DNS for this domain, keep Enable DNS checkbox checked and click Add Domain button.
8. Once a new domain is added, you can see it in the list of all domains.