- Add Mail's A record at DNS Zone of the domain
- At IIS, add Binding in SmarterMail website
Note: You can skip to Step #2 if domain's DNS zone already contains Mail's A record.
1) Add Mail's A record at DNS Zone of domain
- Login to WebsitePanel (Control Panel) → Select All Customers → Select Username under which the domain is hosted. You will see Hosting Space of the domain as follows.
- Click on Domains → Select your desired domain and Click on Edit DNS Zone Records as follows.
- Under DNS Zone, Add A record as follows:
- Record type: A
- Record Name: mail
- IP: Your VPS IP address
2) At IIS, add Binding in SmarterMail website
- Login to your VPS through Remote Desktop. Go to Start → Run, Type inetmgr and Hit Enter.
- In IIS manager, Navigate to SmarterMail website.
- In Actions Pane; Select Binding and add new Binding with following details:
- IP address: VPS IP address OR SmarterMail webmail service IP address
- Port: 80
- Hostname: mail.yourdomain.com
- Click OK.