If your senders are receiving an error similar to "mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded", there is strong possibility you have exceeded the mailbox quota. In this case, you should contact our support for more information.
- Login to SmarterMail with admin user.
- From the left navigation bar, click on Domains menu. This will list all mail domains you have created so far.
- Check the checkbox of domain name under which mailbox is created and click on Manage button. This will open mail domain's manage page in new tab.
- At domain's manage page, you would see list of mailboxes created under selected mail domain. Check the checkbox of an email account whose mailbox limit you want to modify and click on Edit button.
- Under User tab, modify the Mailbox Size Limit to the appropriate value (in MB where 0 is unlimited) and click on Save button.