We restrict email diskspace to 2 GB in all Windows Shared Hosting plans. While any of your mailbox exceeds the allocated diskspace limit, it's advisable to download all your emails in local computer by configuring email client such Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird. To free up email diskspace, you can also remove unwanted emails and clear Deleted Items through webmail. This article will guide you to increase/set the mailbox quota from WebsitePanel.
- If you have a reseller or VPS account then first click on All Customers link as shown in following image.
- It will show you list of all customers you have created in WebsitePanel. Click on the customer name under whom you have added an email account.
- If you have a shared hosting account then you will see following screen directly once you are logged into WebsitePanel.
- Here, click on Email icon and select an Email Account option.
- You will see list of created emails accounts here. Click on an email account whose mailbox quota you wish to increase.
- At Mail Account Properties page, you would see an option of Mailbox size limit. Enter the mailbox size limit in MBs and click on Save button located at bottom of the page.