SolidCP provides an option to change your website's PHP version to its newer version. Please refer following steps to change the website's PHP version in SolidCP.
- Log in to your SolidCP. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Go to your user and click on the Web Sites.
- Inside website properties, click on the extensions button.
- Go to the PHP selection dropdown. Here, you will find the list of the PHP versions that you have on your server.
- Select the required PHP version.
- Finally, click on the save changes and exit button.