Perl module allows adding the custom functionality to cPanel & WHM server. Please refer to the following steps to add a Perl module in cPanel.
- Log in to your cPanel account. Please refer to how to log in to your cPanel account?
- Inside the software, click on the Perl Modules.
- You can use the search box to find your required module directly or click on the Show Available Module button.
- Once you find the required module, click on the install button.
- It will start the installation process after clicking on the install.
- After the completion of the installation, You will see the installed module inside Installed Perl Modules.