Please refer to the following steps to set up a temporary URL on SolidCP.
- Login to your SolidCP.
- Click on Configuration >> Virtual Servers.
- Click on the Settings button.
- At the end of the page, expand the preview domain page and enter the domain name(Active domain) on which you want to run your temporary URL or preview domain, and click on the update button
- Go to the domain you want to set a temporary URL and click on the Create Preview Domain button.
- To run the domain on a temporary URL or preview domain, you will need to add the DNS record manually in DNS. You will need to set up A and WWW record for your domain. Please refer to how to set up DNS records manually.
- Once you are done with adding the DNS record, it may take a few hours in DNS propagation and after that, you should be able to access your domain using the temporary URL or Preview Domain.