When we are writing this article, Plesk doesn't have added any functionality to display detailed error in IIS. You can refer to the following steps to enable it from IIS.¬†
- Open the IIS manager
- Select the required Website and double click on Error Pages.
- Click on Edit Feature Settings.
- Select the Detailed errors¬†radio button and hit the OK button.
You can also enable detailed error from web.config file. Please refer to how to enable detailed error from web.config file for more details.¬†
Enable custom HTML page error in Plesk
- Login to your Plesk Panel.
- Go to Websites & Domains >> Click on Hosting Settings.
- Inside, Web scripting and statistics tick on Custom Error Document.
- Go to the Websites & Domains >> Virtual Directories >> Error Documents
- Click on the error you want to set up for your page.¬†
- Select file or URL and your page for the same error and click on the button.¬†