Please refer to the following steps to enable two-factor authentication in cPanel.
- Login to the WHM Panel.
- At the Security Center click on the Two-Factor Authentication.
- Enable Two-factor authentication.
- Now, login to the cPanel account.
- Inside Security >> Click on Two-Factor Authentication.
- Click on the two-factor authentication button.
- Scan QR code with Google Authentication application. If you don’t want to scan the code and want to set up multi-factor authentication manually by using the below details.
- Once you are done with scanning the code or manual configure, you will have the six-digit code generated by Google Authentication app. You need to enter the security code in the below box and click Configure Two Factor Authentication.
If you get the message said success, it means two-factor authentication is enabled on your cPanel. Now, you will be required to enter the code whenever you log in to the cPanel.