Please refer to the following steps to assign a Dedicated IP Address to a website in SolidCP.
- Login to SolidCP.
- Click on the Hosting Space >> Space & Statistics.
- Click on Edit Space Details.
- Select the Override quotas radio button.
- Inside the website section, go to the Dedicated IP Addresses and specify 1 IP Address and click on the Save button.
- Inside the Hosting Space menu, click on the IP Addresses.
- Click on Allocated and select the IP Address.
- Go to the website and click on the Switch to Dedicated IP Address and click on the Apply button.
This is it. Your website has a Dedicated IP Address now.