You may have multiple addon Domains hosted in a cPanel account. Following article will help you to separate those addon domains into its own cPanel account. You require the WHM root access to achive it. WHM Reseller account with required permisssion Rearrange Accounts can also perform this successfully.
- Login to the WHM account.
- Select the Convert Addon Domain to Account inside Transfer section. This will list all the addon domains with their usernames.
- Search your Domain and click on the convert button.
- Convert button will take you to a page where you can provide new account username, it's package and few other options.
- You can select MySQL Databases and Database Users which you want to move with this addon domain. It will also move the email account assosiate with your addon domain. (This is a very critical step. Please make sure you are selecting the exact MySQL Database and Username.) Click on Start Conversion button. It will take some time (depends on datasize of addon domain).
- After conversion, you can click on the Details button to find the logs of the same account conversion.
Now, your addon domain account is separated to a cPanel account.