Let's Encrypt can be installed on Window 2016 and Window 2012 servers. It will not work with Window 2008 OS. Following are the steps to enable and install the Let's Encrypt SSL on Solidcp.
Important Notes: Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate is available with SolidCP 1.4.3 version and above versions only.
- Login to the SolidCP using http://serveripaddress:9001.
- Go to the Configuration >> Servers >> My Server.
- Click on the Web. This will show you the options for the website.
- Under Other Settings option, tick the Use SNI (Server Name Indication) and click on update.
We have enabled the Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate on the SolidCP. Now, we will install it on the website.
- Click on the Web Sites option under Web & Applications and go to the website on which you want to install the Let's Encrypt SSL.
- Select the SSL option.
- Click on the Install Certificate. This will start the SSL Installation Process.
We will receive the following result on successful SSL installation.
Let's Encrypt SSL successfully installed on the website.