This tutorial will assist you to restore a MySQL database from SolidCP control panel.
- Login to SolidCP control panel. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under MySQL database is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under Databases section click on MySQL 5.X icon.
- In the next screen, list of previously added MySQL databases will be populated. Click on MySQL database name you want to restore.
- Expand the Maintenance Tools option and click on Restore button.
- At this stage, you will have 2 options to restore from, Uploaded File and Hosting Space File. If you want to restore MySQL database from the backup file stored in your local computer then select Uploaded File option and click on Choose File button to select the backup file from your local computer. If you already have uploaded the MySQL database backup file in your hosting space then select Hosting Space File option and browse the path of backup file under your hosting space. After choosing one of these methods, click on Restore button.