The SolidCP control panel allows you to administrate all mail domains along with their email accounts at one place. This article will assist you to delete an email account from the SolidCP. Note that while you remove a mailbox from SolidCP, all your emails will be removed from the mail server. Before you remove the mailbox, make sure you have downloaded all emails in your local computer via an email client.
- Login to SolidCP. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under an email account is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under POP/IMAP Email section click on Accounts icon.
- In the next screen, list of previously created email accounts will be populated. Click on an email account you want to delete.
- At Mail Account Properties page, click on Delete button located at the bottom. Click OK when your browser asks for the confirmation on delete operation.