Before you remove mail domain from SolidCP, you'll have to remove each email account exists on that domain. It's because, SolidCP won't let you delete the mail domain if single mailbox exists on the domain you want to remove. Let's go through steps to delete mail domain from the SolidCP control panel.
- Login to SolidCP. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under mail domain is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under POP/IMAP Email section click on Domains icon.
- In the next screen, list of previously created mail domains will be populated. Click on mail domain name you want to delete.
- Click on Delete button located at the bottom. Click OK when browser asks for the confirmation on delete operation.