With the help of SolidCP control panel, you can easily perform primary SQL database operations like, database backup/restore, database creation/removal and database user password reset. This tutorial will assist you to change MS SQL database user password from SolidCP.
- Login to SolidCP. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under which the MS SQL database is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under Databases section click on SQL Server 2014 icon.
- In the next screen, list of previously added MS SQL databases and database users will be populated. Select the MS SQL database user whose password you want to change.
- In the next screen, type the new password twice and click Save button.