SolidCP seamlessly integrates with existing SmarterMail server, so you don't have to login to SmarterMail admin panel to manage mailboxes. This tutorial will assist you to change an email account password from SolidCP control panel.
- Login to SolidCP. SolidCP is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under whom an email account is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under POP/IMAP Email section click on Accounts icon.
- In the next screen, list of previously created email accounts will be populated. Select an email account whose password you want to reset.
- At Mail Account Properties page, enter new password twice and check the Check to Enable Password Change checkbox. Click Save button.