Following article will assist you to install Memcache in cPanel/WHM server.
- Login into your WHM.
- Locate Software section and select Module Installers. Here you will see list of installed language modules.
- Click on Manage button of PHP Pecl language module.
- Under Find a PHP Pecl search bar, search for "memcache" and click on Go button.
- From the search results, install both memcache & memcached.
- At the end of each installation, scroll down to make sure each of them installed perfectly and did not give any errors. If you receive a dependency error while installing memcached. Connect to server via SSH and run following command.
yum install libmemcached.
- Once these PHP Pecls are installed, restart apache service by issuing following command in SSH.
service httpd restart