You can delete the add-on domains and sub-domains from the cPanel. Please refer to the below steps for the same.
How to remove Addon Domain in cPanel?
- Login to the cPanel account.
- Go to the Addon Domains.
- Under the Modify Add-on Domains, You can remove the Domain. Click on Remove Button.
- You will be asked for confirmation to remove the Add-on domains. Click on Remove.
How to remove SubDomain in cPanel?
In a similar way, you can remove the sub-domain as well.
- Go to the subdomains from the Domains Section.
- Click the Remove Button for the Sub-domain which you want to remove.
- It will ask you to delete it permanently. Click On Delete Sub-Domain.
- You can not delete the Main Domain from your cPanel account. If you want to change the Main Domain, please contact our Support Team.
- Deleting the domain will remove the domains/subdomains only. The web files/data will not be removed by the system. You can remove the data from the File Manager.