This article will provide you the step by step guidance on how to secure a backup of your MySQL database on your local system through phpMyAdmin..
- Login to the phpMyAdmin from your hosting control panel.
- Select your database by clicking on database name e.g. demoword_demoDB.
- Click on 'Export'.
- Verify the database name and select 'Custom - display all possible option'. After that select all or required tables that you want to export.
- Make sure that 'SQL'is slected in Format dropdown menu.
- Select 'Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE / FUNCTION / EVENT Statement'.
- Click on 'Go'.
- Once you click on 'Go', database backup will be generated and browser will start downloading backup file on your local machine.