Yes, you can surely use AccuWebHosting's email service without changing the nameservers. To do so, you will have to point MX record of your domain to AccuWebHosting's mail server. Thus, there's no change in nameservers, but your email services will point to us. To change MX record of your domain, you may follow one of the following 3 variations based on whose DNS service you are using.
- If you are using DNS service of the domain registrar, you can ask their support team to change/add MX record for you.
- If you are using DNS service of some another host (with WebsitePanel), you can change MX record as follows.
- Record Type: MX
- Record Name: Keep it blank
- Record Data: mail.your-domain-name.com
- MX Priority: 10
Mail 'A' Record
- Record Type: A
- Record Name: mail
- Record Data: xx.xx.xx.xx (IP address of AccuWebHosting's mail server).
You can also refer to our knowledgebase article to change DNS record in SolidCP.
- If you are using DNS service of some another host (with cPanel), you can change MX record as follows.
- Log into cPanel.
- Locate and select MX Entry icon.You will see existing MX record there.
- Click on Edit button
Replace Destination with AccuWebHosting mail server hostname.
- Click on Edit button to save the changes.
You can also refer to our knowledgebase article to change MX record in cPanel.
Note: It is recommended to use email verification software to clean your email list before starting an email campaign.
Looking to use Accuwebhosting email service? Please refer to use Accuwebhoting email service for more details.
Looking to verify your domain for Google G-suit? Please refer to verify the domain at G-suit for more details.
Looking to delete your email accounts on different control panels? Please refer to delete email accounts for more details.
Looking to login to the webmail? Please refer to login to the webmail for more details.