- If you are using DNS service of the domain registrar, you can ask their support team to change/add MX record for you.
- If you are using DNS service of some another host (with WebsitePanel), you can change MX record as follows.
- Record Type: MX
- Record Name: Keep it blank
- Record Data: mail.your-domain-name.com
- MX Priority: 10
Mail 'A' Record
- Record Type: A
- Record Name: mail
- Record Data: xx.xx.xx.xx (IP address of AccuWebHosting's mail server).
You can also refer to our knowledgebase article to change MX record in WebsitePanel.
- If you are using DNS service of some another host (with cPanel), you can change MX record as follows.
- Log into cPanel.
- Locate and select MX Entry icon.You will see existing MX record there.
- Click on Edit button
Replace Destination with AccuWebHosting mail server hostname.
- Click on Edit button to save the changes.
You can contact our support team, in case you do not have the information about our email servers.
Note: It is recommended to use email verification software to clean your email list before starting an email campaign.