This article will show you the step by step process to verify your domain to use it with Google G-Suit.
We will use the txt record to verify the domain. Follow the below steps one by one.
- Login to your Google admin account using this URL.
- Open the setup tool and click on the Verify button.
- Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record.
- Click on Copy button to copy your unique text record.
- Now go to your domain control panel and find DNS records for your domain.
- Select the option to add a new record as below Record type select TXT Name/Host/Alias field, enter @ or leave it blank In the Time to Live (TTL) field, enter 86400 or keep it as it is. the Value/Answer/Destination field, paste the verification record which you copied Save the record.
- Go back to the google admin console and go to verify your domain page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the verify my domain button.
That’s it once you finish this process the google will verify your domain.