4. Now, from the right pane click on "Create Certificate Request" option.
5. You will receive a Request Certificate wizard in which you will need to fill the below mentioned details:
- Common Name: Your domain name, (e.g., www.domain.com)
- Organization: Name of your company
- Organizational unit: Name of your department
- City/locality: The city in which your organization is located
- State/province: The state in which your organization is located
- Country/region: Two-digit country code (i.e. US for the United States) -- Looking for your country 2 digit code? Get 2digit > country code for more details.
6. After filling all the required details, click on Next button
7. Now, you will receive a "Cryptographic Service Provider Properties" wizard, click on Next without changing both of the settings (Cryptographic service provider as Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider and Bit length as 2048).
8. In the final step, browse your desired location and enter a file name for your CSR key.