In this tutorial, we will walk you through integrating your Joomla website with CDN service. Before you integrate CDN with Joomla, create your CDN Resource (CDN Hostname URL) using these instructions.
- Download the CDN plugin for Joomla.
- Log into your Joomla administration area.
- Click the Extensions tab on the top navigation bar and select Manager >> Install.
- On the next screen, select the Upload Package File tab. Click the browse button to select the extension file you downloaded in step #1. Once the extension package file is uploaded, click on Upload and Install button.
- Again click on the Extensions tab from the top navigation bar and select Plugins.
- Look for the plugin CDN for Joomla! and enable it by checking the checkbox.
- Select CDN for Joomla plugin! and click on the Edit button.
- On the next screen, specify the CDN Hostname and click the Save button.