In this tutorial, we will walk you through to integrate your WordPress
website with CDN
service. Before your integrate CDN service with your WordPress
website, create your CDN
Resource (CDN Hostname URL) using these instructions
- Login to WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Plugins menu and then click on Add New.
- Insert W3 Total Cache into search field. You would see W3 Total Cache plugin appearing in search results. Click on Install Now button.
- Once W3 Total Cache is installed, click on Activate Plugin link to activate it
- Once W3 Total Cache plugin is activated, click on Settings link to configure it.
- Click on CDN link which will scroll down the page to CDN configuration settings section.
- Here, tick the Enable option for CDN, choose CDN Type as Generic Mirror and click on Save all settings button.
- Once you save the above settings, you will see following success screen. On this screen, click on Specify it here link to configure the CDN hostname settings.
- Specify your CDN hostname as shown in following screen and click on Save all settings button.