In this tutorial, we will walk you through to integrate your Joomla website with CDN service. Before you integrate CDN with Joomla, create your CDN Resource (CDN Hostname URL) using these instructions.
- Download the CDN plugin for Joomla.
- Log into your Joomla administration area.
- Click on the Extensions tab on the top navigation bar and select Manager >> Install.
- On the next screen, select Upload Package File tab. Click on browse button to select the extension file that you just downloaded in step #1. Once extension package file is uploaded, click on Upload and Install button.
- Again click on the Extensions tab from the top navigation bar and select Plugins.
- Look for the plugin CDN for Joomla! and enable it by checking the checkbox.
- Select CDN for Joomla plugin! and click on Edit button.
- On the next screen, specify the CDN Hostname and click on Save button.