In this tutorial, we will walk you through to integrate your WordPress website with CDN service. Before you integrate CDN service with your WordPress website, create your CDN Resource (CDN Hostname URL) using these instructions.
- Login to the WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Plugins menu and then click on Add New.
- Insert W3 Total Cache into the search field. You would see the W3 Total Cache plugin appearing in search results. Click on the Install Now button.
- Once W3 Total Cache is installed, click on Activate Plugin link to activate it
- Once the W3 Total Cache plugin is activated, click on the Settings link to configure it.
- Click on the CDN link which will scroll down the page to the CDN configuration settings section.
- Here, tick the Enable option for CDN, choose CDN Type as Generic Mirror, and click on the Save all settings button.
- Once you save the above settings, you will see the following success screen. On this screen, click on the Specify it here link to configure the CDN hostname settings.
- Specify your CDN hostname as shown in the following screen and click on the Save all settings button.