Plesk panel lets you Add/Remove its components (DNS server; DataBase serves, FTP Server) from existing installation; this article will assist you with the same.
1) log in to the Plesk control panel. (To add/remove the component, you should log in from the root/administrator user.)
2) Click on the “Tools & Settings.”
3) Next, click on the “Updates,” located under the “Plesk” menu.
4) Next, click on Add/Remove Components.
5) You can see the available components on this screen.
The green icon before the component indicates that the component is already installed, and the red icon indicates the component is not installed. Click on the red icon to add the component.
Click on “Continue” then click on the install button to install the required components.