In this article, we will guide you on how to login to WordPress Dashboard from the cPanel without a password.
- Login to the cPanel account.
- Go to the Search Box and type Softaculous Apps Installer on it.
- Go to the Softaculous Apps Installer section.
- Here, you will get a list of scripts available for us to install. Select the WordPress application and click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the WordPress Installation section.
- Go to the Current Installations section. Here, you will see a list of all the WordPress applications installed using softaculous.
- Select the WordPress site in which you want to log into it without a password. Here, we have selected https://nick.demovpstest.com/wp website as an example.
- Go to the Admin column and click on the admin icon to login into the WordPress Dashboard without a password.
- By clicking on it, you will be navigated to the WordPress Admin section. From here, you can customize your website and reset the admin password if you have forgotten it.