This article will guide you on logging in to WordPress Dashboard from the cPanel without a password.
1. First, log in to the cPanel account.
2. Go to the Search Box and type Softaculous Apps Installer.
3. Go to the Softaculous Apps Installer section.
4. Here, you will get a list of scripts for us to install.
Select the WordPress application and click on it.
5. Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the WordPress Installation section.
6. Go to the Current Installations section. Here, you will see a list of all the WordPress applications installed using Softaculous.
7. Select the WordPress site where you want to log in without a password. Here, we have selected the https://nick.demovpstest.com/wp website as an example.
8. Go to the Admin column and click on the admin icon to login into the WordPress Dashboard without a password.
9. You will be navigated to the WordPress Admin section by clicking the admin icon.
You can customize your website and reset the admin password if you have forgotten it.