In this article, we will show you how to change the cPanel style or theme, for which you need to perform the following steps –
1. Log in to the cPanel account.
2. Go to the upper right side of the screen and click on the Username.
3. Select the Change Style option from the drop-down list and click on it.
4. Once you click on it, a window will open.
Select the style which you want to set for your cPanel account. Here, we have selected the Light style as an example.
5. Click the Apply button to set it for your cPanel account.
6. By clicking on it, you will get a new status with the name Current on the style, which means it is your cPanel account's current style or theme.
7. Go to the upper left side of the screen and click on the Home icon to go to the cPanel homepage.
8. You can see that the theme or style of the cPanel account has been changed/ set.
And that's all you need to do!
Implementing these steps will successfully change the cPanel's current style or theme to the one you desire.