Please refer to the following steps to change the cPanel account bandwidth limit from WHM.
- Log in to your WHM Panel.
- Go to the Account function and click on the Limit Bandwidth Usage.
- Search the account for which you want to change the bandwidth.
- Select the account and click on the limit button.
- At the limit bandwidth usage box, enter the bandwidth amount in MB as per your requirement and click on the change button.
- After the successful change of the bandwidth, you will get the below screen.