We can easily upload files/folders to the Plesk file manager using the upload button or use FTP.
How to upload files/folders using the upload button in Plesk?
- Log in to your Plesk Panel.
- Go to the Websites & Domains and find your domain. Click on the File Manager option.
- Click on the + icon and click on the upload button to upload files/folders.
How to upload files/folders using FTP in Plesk?
- Create an FTP account using Plesk. Please refer to how to create an FTP account in Plesk?
- Gather the Server IP Address, FTP username, and password. Once you have all these details, connect your account using FTP. We recommend using the FileZilla FTP client.
- Now, upload the files/folders using FTP client. Please refer to how to upload content using FTP client Filezilla?