It is a straightforward process to add a Nameserver record in Plesk. Here we have mentioned the steps for this.
- Log in to your Plesk Panel.
- Go to the Website and Domains >> DNS Settings.
- At DNS settings, click on the Add Records.
- To Add the NS record, you need to enter the below details. Click on the OK button after adding all the details.
- Record type: NS
- Domain name: Keep this blank for ns record.
- TTL: You can specify the TTL limit in seconds for your nameserver. Here, we are keeping it blank.
- Name server: ns.domainname.com
- Finally, click on the update button to save your newly added NS record.