Please refer to the following steps to increase PHP memory_limit.
- Login to your cPanel. Please refer to how to open cPanel.
- Click on the file manager and find the .htaccess file for your website. If you don't have an existing .htaccess file then you can create a new .htaccess file. Please refer to how to create a file in cPanel.
- Open the .htaccess file and add the below line. You can change PHP memory_limit as per your requirement.
# <IfModule mod_php7.1> php_value memory_limit 64M </IfModule>
- Create a php info file. Please refer to how to create a phpinfo file for more details.
- Access the phpinfo page in the browser and verify your memory_limit that you have set.