Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) allow developers to perform actions (functions) that source and manipulate data related to cPanel accounts and system utilities. And we will show you how to manage API tokens in cPanel in this article.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click on Security >> Manage API Tokens.
- Enter your desired token name on the next screen and click on the Create button.
- We have created an unrestricted API token. It will redirect to the following page where you can see and copy the API token. Now copy the API token by clicking on “COPY” as shown in the below image and then click on “YES, I SAVED MY TOKEN”.
- Now that we have successfully created the API token we can manage it by clicking the manage button.
- As you can see on the next page you can rename your token from here by just entering the new name and clicking on the update button. And if you want to revoke this token you can do it by simply clicking on the REVOKE THE TOKEN.