Following article will help you to redirect your website from http to https in plesk panel.
- Login to the Plesk Panel.
- Click on the Website&domains on the left side panel.
- Click on the Hosting Setting.
- Under the security, tick on SSL/TLS support and Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS checkboxes.
- Select the valid certificate from the certificate list that you want to use for your website.
- Click OK.
Now your websites will use the secure HTTPS protocol and all the users will be redirected to HTTPS even if they type URL with HTTP.