In this article, we will go through step by step guide for configuring the dropbox backup in Plesk.
Follow the below steps one by one to configure the dropbox backup on your Plesk account.
- Login to your Plesk panel.
- Click on the extension on the left side pan.
- From my extension select the Dropbox backup.
- Now click on the remote storage setting.
- Now select Dropbox backup and sign in with your Dropbox account credentials.
- Click on the allow button.
- Click on the manual verification link. It will authorize the dropbox to access the data of your Plesk account.
- On the next screen specify the directory on which you want to store the backup.
Now your Dropbox backup extension is ready to use. You take the backup in your dropbox account using this extension. By simply selecting it from my extension.