This article will help you how to check disk usage of a Mail domain in SmarterMail 16.
Sometimes, you are unable to send/receive emails and receive errors like "domain size limit has been exceeded". This error clearly indicates that your mail domain quota has exceeded the allotted limit. To fix this, you can clear out unwanted emails from mailboxes to free up some space but you will need to identify which mailboxes are occupying more disk space.
Mail domain disk space report will help you to identify those users who are using the most disk space of the mail domain. You can follow the below mentioned steps to check the disk usage of any mail domain and their individual accounts.
- Login into SmarterMail 16 dashboard with the domain administrator user.
- Click on Domain Name for which you want to check mail disk usage.
- Click on the Manage button.
- Click on Impersonate button in Impersonation confirmation dialogue.
- Click on Domain Reports icon from the top menu bar.
- Now, you would see the list of all mail accounts along with disk space usage. To check disk space usage of an individual account of the mail domain, click on the username. (i.e. example).
- SmarterMail will show a complete report of all folders of a particular user. i.e. ([email protected]).