This article will guide you how to reset an email account password from the Plesk panel.
- Login into Plesk Control Panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains option.
- Locate the domain name of which you want to reset an email account password and click on the Email addresses. Here, we have used accu17 .com as a domain name.
- Once you click on the Email addresses, you can see all the email accounts which you have created.
- Click on the email account of which you want to reset the password. In this article, we have used [email protected] as an example.
- Once you click on the email account, you will get the following windows. Enter the password which you want to set for your email account and click on the Save button.
You can use the Generate button to generate a random password.
You can click on the show button to see the password. Please save the password in the safe place before using it.
- By clicking on the Ok button, the password will be changed and you will get a successful message on the top of the screen.