One of our customers facing difficulties while accessing WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel login screen was not appearing and throwing following error.
WebsitePanel error and 403 Forbidden error
IP address and domain restriction option was set on deny mode for WebsitePanel portal website.
This problem was fixed by setup the IP address and domain restriction option to Allow mode from IIS manager.
- Open IIS Manager ( Start >> Run >> type inetmgr and hit enter).
- In Connections pane, expand the Sites and click on WebsitePanel portal website.
- From Features view, under IIS section click on IP Address and Domain Restriction.
- From the Actions pane, click on Edit Feature Settings and change mode to Allow.
- Click on OK to save the settings.