Your domain’s MX records must be set to the following MX records to enable SpamExperts email filtering service –
mx.spamexperts.com (priority 10)
fallbackmx.spamexperts.eu (priority 20)
lastmx.spamexperts.net (priority 30)
- To integrate Spam Expert on cPanel, click on cPanel > Configure Spam Expert for more details.
- To configure Spam Expert on Windows, click on Windows > Configure Spam Expert.
By setting up the MX records, you would be using external MX records; this would not affect your email functionality if you are hosted under Windows Shared Hosting or Windows VPS Hosting.
On the other hand, if you are hosted under a cPanel server, either Shared Web Hosting or VPS Hosting, you will need to perform the following steps to ensure your email service is not interrupted –
- Log in to your cPanel account (https://your-domain.com/cpanel).
- Under the Mail section, click on the MX entry option.
3. Under the Email Routing section, you see the default option selected as Automatically Detect Configuration.
4. You need to change it to Local Mail Exchanger and click the Change button.