- Log into your WHM.
- Under Resellers section, select Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges.
- Select the reseller you want to manage from the list and click Submit.
- You're now at the Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges page in WHM. At this point, you can make the desired changes and click Save All Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Following are the ideal options to select while creating Resellet account.
Account Creation Limits
At Account Creation Limits section first 2 options will be set by the reseller plan itself. Under Resource Usage Limits, do not check an option of Overselling Allowed.
Feature Limits (ACL Lists)
At Feature Limits section, keep following options checked.
- List Accounts
- View Account Bandwidth Usage
- Change Passwords
- Edit MX Entries
At Package Previleges section, keep following options checked.
Prevent Accounts from being created with shell access
- Allow Creation of Packages with Addon Domains
- Allow Creation of Packages with Parked Domains
Be careful while you grant the access under Super Privileges section. Keep only 3 options checked as follows.
- Account Modification (warning: this will allow circumvention of account creation limits, give shell access unless explicitly disallowed, dedicated ips, etc)
- Bandwidth Limiting Modification (Warning: This will allow circumvention of account package limits if you are not using resource limits)
- Quota Modification (Warning: This will allow circumvention of account package limits if you are not using resource limits)
By default, server's primary nameservers would be assigned to the newly created cPanel account under reseller. If you want to allow reseller to use their own nameservers, replace the default nameservers with the reseller's private nameservers.