This article describes how to check resource usage of your Windows VPS through VPS Management Portal. You can obtain VPS Management Portal login details from the client area under the title VPS Management Details.
- Browse VPS Management Portal URL (http://cp1.accu15.com). You will see the VPS Management login window as following.
- Enter your Username and Password in the login window, click on the Sign-In button. You are now logged into VPS Management Portal.
- Click on the Virtual Private Server link.
- Click on VPS Hostname Link.
- In the next window, you can check the status and resource usage of your VPS.