Linux VPS/Dedicated Server Hosting
You can modify the PHP runtime configuration by editing php.ini file from WHM.
- Login to WHM with root user.
- Go to Home » Service Configuration » PHP Configuration Editor.
- Select the Advanced Mode.
- Make your desired changes in PHP configuration and Save the changes.
If you want to make changes for a single cPanel account, copy php.ini file under cpanel-user/public_html directory, make desired changes and save the php.ini file.
Linux Shared Hosting
We do have CloudLinux OS with LiteSpeed webserver on our SSD powered Linux Shared environment. In this environment, we do not offer a custom php.ini for the individual cPanel accounts. If you wish, you can change the PHP runtime configuration from the cPanel account. Here are the steps.
- Login to the cPanel.
- Click on Select PHP Version from Select Software and Services section.
- If you are using native version of PHP, change it to the other version and click on Set as current.
- Click on Switch to the PHP Settings.
- Click on the PHP variable value, you will get a drop down box with the different values. Select the appropriate value for the PHP variable and click on Apply.
- Click on Save button to save the changes.