wrapper is disabled in the server configuration
The steps listed below will activate the allow_url_fopen function in php.ini for cPanel.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Search for Select PHP Version; you can see it below the Software and Services category.
- Select the PHP version other than native and click on Set as current.
- Now, you can see the link Switch to PHP Settings.
- Click on Switch to PHP Settings, and you can set/ apply allow_url_fopen to On.
Following the above-listed steps will help you to counter this error.