This article will assist you to change timezone for a mail domain and a user from SmarterMail.
Change TimeZone for a Domain (For SmarterMail admin user only)
- Login to SmarterMail using the admin username and password.
- Go to Settings icon from the left hand pane.
- Expand the Defaults and select User Defaults option. You would see Time Zone drop down. Select the Time Zone of your choice from the drop down list and Save the changes.
Change TimeZone for a User
- Login to SmarterMail using the username (Email Address) and password.
- Go to Settings from the left hand pane.
- Expand the My Settings and select Account Settings. From Time Zone drop down menu, select your Time Zone and Save the changes.